Susan grew up as a "army brat" spent most of her early years traveling between Germany, California, Texas and more. Later on she worked in many different Art Departments as a typesetter for a number of printing and advertising companies.She worked for the Old Time Gospel Hour as a typesetter producing their magazine "The Fundamentalist Journal." for many years.
After leaving the Old Time Gospel Hour, she decided to purchase a computer, software and business equipment to start her own business. At first she placed local newspaper ads and gained local clients. Realizing this business was working, she placed ads online and started contracting her services.
Making a long story short she has provided and provides her services for clients in New York since 2000 as Tech Support for a software product they sell, answer to over 250 affiliates for the company, and provide graphic and website support. For another client she provides online research. She has a number of clients she has designed websites for from Texas, Tennessee, New Mexico, Virginia, North Carolina, California, the UK and more.
All of her clients continually use her services. Give them a call for references.
Let her help you grow your business!
The Highlands Company - 2000‐till 2017 - all duties below
• technical support for test assessment software • assists with computer setup and software
• managed a direct tech line 24/7 ‐ and Holidays
• flyers, newsletters, business cards, books, PPT slide presentations, magazine articles
• document support
• maintain and edit web pages
• enter photos and copy routinely
• create jpeg, gif
• coordinate and manage multiple priorities and projects
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELATIONS / TECH SUPPORT
• handles calls from clients experiencing computer issues, also email inquiries
• responds to over 250 plus affiliates and their clients on a daily basis
• controlled and maintained databases
• provided statistical reports
• assists with affiliate’s technical issues expeditiously and professionally.
• provides troubleshooting and recommends computer hardware and software.
• provides reports in PDF and other needed formats.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA AGENT and FARMERS INSURANCE AGENT
• Cold calling for Farmers Insurance agent and Mutual of Omaha agent
• calls potential clients from list provided by agents • entered results into excel database
TSCBIZ.COM Everything on this website
• search for specific topic • compile in database or word document
• above average communication skills • ability to multitask, while thinking clearly and logically
• Excellent typing skills of 70 words per minute
MS Power Point
Adobe Professional 9.0
Wondershare PDF Converter
Wondershare Video Editor
PERFORMANCE AND DELIVERY
• performs all activities and assigned projects to the highest quality possible, meeting
Milestones, and delivering final materials on time.
• Fully equipped office, delivery of projects by FedEx, email, fax, or provide download link
• accessible beyond "ordinary" office hours, evenings, weekends and holidays
• uses 1099 ‐ pays own taxes
• able to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks
• organized with good communication skills, detail oriented, flexible and dependable